Promoted by Collier Walsh Nakazawa LLP
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 | 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM (PDT)
Joint Command & Control Center, Port of Long Beach
1249 Pier F Ave | Long Beach, CA 90802
In conjunction with the Maritime Leadership Symposium, this is a forum addressing vital maritime policy, supply chain and logistics issues.
Join private, public and military sector leadership as they outline and discuss varying views on the interplay between U.S. Maritime Policies, current supply chain challenges, and sea lift capabilities.
- Michele Grubbs, Vice President, Pacific Merchant Shipping Association
- Rear Admiral Melissa Bert, The Judge Advocate General, United States Coast Guard
- Captain Kendall Bridgewater, Commodore MSCPAC/CTF 33
- Casey Hehr, Director of Security, Port of Long Beach
- Captain William G. Dwyer, Chief, Office of Maritime and International Law Judge Advocate General, United States Coast Guard
Seating is limited, be sure to register by Friday, May 20,2022 to guarantee your seat.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER